Meet Samuel, he’s handsome, wealthy and most importantly – dead. A deal with Death gives Samuel one last chance to live again if he can survive a whole day doing everything manually.
Manual Samuel is a classic adventure game with a wild twist. After making a deal with Death, our hero, the spoiled rich-kid Samuel, must survive for 24 hours controlling his entire body manually. From breathing and blinking to driving and working, all these tasks will fall to you. It won’t be easy, with Death himself tagging along for the ride, you might be in some very deep feces!
Now updated to take advantage of the Nintendo Switch™ Joy-Con™ features such as motion sensors and split Joy-Con support for 2 player co-op.
• A hilarious story of love, redemption and death with
secrets to uncover along the way.
• Unique, hand-drawn 2D art and animation bring the
world of Manual Samuel to life.
• Play solo or share control of Sam’s body with a friend for local co-op fun.
• Master the brutal time-attack mode.
• Scintillating soundtrack by Sondre Jensen and Ozan
• Over 600 lines of dialogue expertly executed by eloquent voice actors.
- Release date:
- August 16, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Adventure, Action, Simulation
- Curve Digital
- Perfectly Paranormal
- Game file size:
- 351 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Manual Samuel™ & © Perfectly ParaNormal. Licensed by Curve Digital.