Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Play the multi-award winning Trading Card Game!
Epic battles await: Take the role of a powerful magic hero and play the multi-award winning Trading Card Game, now on Nintendo Switch.
With hundreds of cards available, each deck is unique and represents your personal play-style. Collect and trade cards to become the ultimate hero of Tantos.
It’s up to you to decide the future of Tantos! Start your legend today!
• DISCOVER the magical WORLD of TANTOS with its magnificent mythology and breath-taking imagery.
• CHOOSE your HERO from more than 100 in six different classes, to match your own deck and play style.
• FAST, TACTICAL GAMEPLAY – easy to play, takes skill to master.
• CARDS with unique rotating mechanics: damage and healing over time.
• MASTER powerful combo cards and multiple orders.
• IMMERSE yourself in the thrilling lore and intriguing magical set up.
• CONSTRUCT YOUR OWN MIGHTY DECK of cards.
• PLAY with digital cards or scan* physical cards into your digital collection to level-up and play them digitally for free!
Are you ready to start your quest?
*Scanning physical cards requires account link to internet-enabled mobile device with camera.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 10, 2019
- No. of Players
- 2 players alternating
- Strategy, Multiplayer, Board Game
- PlayFusion Ltd.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Notice: Lightseekers is free to download and play, however some in-game items can be purchased for real money. Physical versions of Lightseekers trading cards can be optionally be purchased in retail stores and added for free to your digital card collection. This requires installing the Lightseekers mobile app onto a smart device such as mobile phone or tablet with camera and internet connection, linking your Lightseekers account, and scanning the card with the device's camera.
© 2018 PlayFusion
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.