Kaze and the Wild Masks
Go on a journey as Kaze in this 90’s classics inspired platformer
In Kaze and the Wild Masks, you journey through the Crystal Islands in 90’s classics platformer style. Play as Kaze and save your friend Hogo from a curse that spread chaos around the islands. Face enraged living vegetables by invoking the powers of the Wild Masks. Pounce ferociously like a tiger, soar through the sky like an eagle, sprint fiercely like a lizard and rule the sea like a shark.
• Unleash the skills of the Wild Masks to get powers from the tiger, eagle, lizard and shark
• Uncover the secrets of the Crystal Islands in 30+ levels with over 50 bonus levels
• Relive your childhood memories of classic platformers with high quality frame by frame pixel art
• Pave your way through a satisfyingly smooth, but challenging platformer
- Release date:
- March 26, 2021
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 759 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
@2020 PixelHive Game Studio. All rights reserved. Published by SOEDESCO®, Koddeweg 13, 3194 DH, Hoogvliet. All rights reserved.