Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Julie's Sweets is story driven time management game with 60 story and 18 challenge levels. Delicious donuts, cupcakes and pies, make them quick and time flys.
We've all been there, a young woman at the crossroads of life - which way to go? Help family business, chase college diploma or crazily fall in love?
Why not all at the same time? Julie faces these questions in thrilling story where she's questioning her self confidence, her values and is it all worth the effort?
Of course it is and Julie finds all the answers in her own way while enrolling to prestigious cooking school 'Le Cookery'. Will she make it, and most importantly, how can you help her?
This story driven restaurant time management game features:
- Play your way through 60 story levels plus 18 challenge levels
- Help Julie to enroll to prestigious cooking school 'Le Cookery' and master the craft of making sweets
- Earn hearts and build collection of essential cooking and baking tools to create wonderful sweets
- Take in six fun locations including Julie's old family bakery and French Patisserie
- Help Julie to discover why she shouldn't compare her insides with someone else's outsides
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 06, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Arcade, Simulation
- Ocean Media
- Ocean Media LLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2018 Ocean Media LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.