Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is an engaging strategy game set in a dark vampire world in turmoil, that combines empire management and turn-based combat with unique card-game elements. Descend into a mythical world filled with horrors and legends – and hurl yourself into a compelling gothic epos paired with a challenging game experience.
• Experience an enthralling story spanning across 12 meticulously crafted missions from the perspective of four mighty vampire lords.
• Discover the Bloodlines: Command one of three unique vampire clans with distinctive units, powers, gameplay mechanics and characters.
• Vampiric powers: Original card game elements enhance the gameplay and provide a refreshing take on the genre.
• Strategy & Tactics: Command your armies, recruit new units and unlock crucial technologies in the Sandbox mode, and then put your skills to the test in the action-packed Skirmish mode. And the story-driven Campaign provides even more varied content.
- Release date:
- August 28, 2020
- 1 player
- Palindrome Interactive
- Game file size:
- 3.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars Copyright © 2020 Kalypso Media GmbH. Developed by Palindrome Interactive. Nintendo Switch version developed by Raylight Games Srls. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars is a trademark of Kalypso Media Group GmbH and is used under license. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.