Hue is a vibrant, award-winning puzzle-adventure, where you alter the world by changing its background color. Includes full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid.
In Hue you explore a dangerous grey land, unearthing colored fragments on a journey to find your missing mother. As obstacles match the background, they disappear, creating new and exciting puzzles - full of peril, mystery… and colors unseen.
• Unique color-matching mechanic, offering a new twist on the classic adventure game
• Full colorblind support, using symbols as a color aid
• Fully remappable controller layout (exclusive to
Nintendo Switch™ on consoles)
• A heartfelt story that touches on themes of love, loss, existence and remorse
• A world that is full of lively characters to talk to, each with their own personality and story
• Stark silhouetted art style with bright, bold colours
• Over 30 original music tracks, composed exclusively for Hue
• Professionally voiced narration by Anna Acton and Matthew Wade, some of the UK’s best television talent
- Release date:
- June 06, 2019
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Adventure, Platformer
- Curve Digital
- Game file size:
- 406 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Hue™ & © Fiddlesticks Games Limited. Licensed by Curve Digital Publishing Limited.