Harvest Moon®: Light of Hope Special Edition
Light the Way!
Looking for a fresh start and some new surroundings, you set off on a voyage to begin your new life! Unfortunately, the weather has different plans, as your ship is hit by a storm, and goes down! You drift into a small harbor town, now in shambles from the storm, where a young doctor named Jeanne saves your life. The town has been deserted, but you're never one to back down from a challenge! It will be up to you to help rebuild the town and save the lighthouse...but it won't be easy! Nevertheless, with some hard work growing crops, tending livestock, and gathering materials for repairs, you will be able to make new friends, start a family, revive the lighthouse, and save the town, your new home!
• Collect important materials to rebuild the town and restore the lighthouse!
• Complete requests from villagers to unlock new areas and items!
• Grow crops, tend livestock, and gathering materials, either by yourself or with a Co-Op friend!
• New and unique festivals, including the Dog Racing Festival!
• Make new friends, get married, and start a family from a variety of bachelors and bachelorettes, including a secret one!
- Release date:
- May 29, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Role-Playing, Simulation
- Game file size:
- 998 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Harvest Moon®: Light of Hope SE Season Pass
This pass grants you access to four upcoming DLC packs at a discounted price. The four packs are as follows:
• Decorations & Tool Upgrade Pack
• New Marriageable Characters Pack
• Doc's & Melanie's Special Episodes
• Divine Marriageable Characters Pack
Divine Marriageable Characters Pack
Ever wonder what it'd be like to woo the Harvest Goddess or Gorgan? Well, now you can! Get to know the Harvest Goddess and Gorgan on a deeper level and marry them!
• Marriageable Characters: Harvest Goddess & Gorgan
• Romance Events
• Marriage Events
Doc's & Melanie's Special Episodes
Help out Melanie and Doc in two side stories that will unlock new shops! Melanie is in a designing slump, and needs your help for inspiration! Meanwhile, Doc is having trouble in the romance department! Can you help him out?
• Melanie's New Designs
• Reward: Seasonal outfits for the main and marriageable characters...42 new outfits!
• Doc's Romance Help
• Reward: Ability to change your house interior...7 unique interiors!
New Marriageable Characters Pack
Expand your experience with new and exciting content! Two new eligible residents have moved into Beacon Town! Shirlock, a fledgling journalist and self-proclaimed detective who is studying under the tutelage of Naomi, and Michelle, Doc's research partner. She's just as much of a genius as Doc, and like him, she has an unusual way of speaking and thinking.
• New Characters: Sherlock & Michelle
• Romance Events
• Marriage Events
• 18 New Requests
Decorations & Tool Upgrade Pack
Completely customize and beautify your farm with 7 different decorative fence sets and 2 statues. You will also be able to upgrade your Hoe and Watering Can two additional levels, making growing crops easier and faster!
• Hoe & Watering Can Upgrades (2 Additional Levels Each)
• 7 Different Decorative Fence Sets
• Decorative Harvest Goddess Statue
• Decorative Doc Statue
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Harvest Moon is a registered trademark of Natsume Inc. ©2018 Natsume Inc. ©2018 TABOT, Inc.