Can you make a difference with only one bullet?
Guilt Battle Arena is a frantic, local multiplayer party game for 1 to 4 players.
Make room on your couch for friends, pick an insanely cute character, and turn the competition up to 11!
Engage your friends and family or compete against AI foes in frantic couch combat battles. Don’t forget to pick-up your bullet after firing your gun if you want to win
- Enjoy the playful style with 7 Games Modes: Play hot potato with a bomb or capture the flag with canons. Will you dodge the rain of invincible chickens?
- Spice things up with 6 stackable gameplay modifiers: want to tryout jetpacks and then turn everyone invisible? Go for it!
- Now with bots. You are so good that nobody wants to play with you? Let see if you are good enough to defeat these maniacal bots!
- Select a character from 63 wacky costumes!
- Bring peace back to the galaxy by defeating the Dreadful Judge's endless hordes of minions!
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Invincible Cat Games Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.