Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Evil chose the wrong day to double-dip.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition is a Metroidvania-style action-platformer set in a magical world inspired by traditional Mexican culture and folklore. Get ready for...
- Non-Stop Fighting Action: An extensive move list, including 'Intenso' and The Rooster Uppercut
- Multi-dimensional Platforming. Swap between the Worlds of the Living and the Dead
- Combat moves that double as movement
- A diverse world featuring lively towns, dark forests and fiery volcanoes
- Drop in/out 4-Player local co-op
- Multiple boss characters, a wide range of foes, and new elite-class enemies
- Vibrant costumes that change both player appearance and attributes
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 08, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Platformer
- DrinkBox Studios
- DrinkBox Studios
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition © 2018 Drinkbox Studios Inc. All Rights Reserved. Developed and Published by Drinkbox Studios Inc. Drinkbox, Drinkbox Studios, the Drinkbox Studios design, 'Guacamelee! STCE', 'Guacamelee!' and any and all associated design(s) are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Drinkbox Studios Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.