Galactic Defence Squadron
Galactic Defence Squadron is a top-down endless twin-stick shooter built in Unreal Engine 4, your only goal is to defend the mining vessel Ursa Major from wave upon wave of attacks!
With an amazing soundtrack, explosive visuals and simple controls, Galactic Defence Squadron is an addictive and challenging shooter which harks back to arcade classics of old.
- Endless waves of enemies that increase in difficulty & number the further you progress
-Collect Asteroid Gold to replenish your health or load the Ursa Major's super powered Solar Cannon
- Every game is different, enemies spawn in different locations and will vary their attacks each time.
- Different enemy types mean you need a clear strategy, go for the ships attacking the Ursa Major or defend yourself first?
- A glorious soundtrack from up and coming musician Harry Burt
- Tutorial mode to ease you into the action
- Addictive gameplay, can you beat your high score?
- Release date:
- Nov 14, 2019
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action, Action
- 4MB Interactive
- Game file size:
- 292 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2019 4MB Interactive Ltd.