FOX n FORESTS is a 2D action platformer with RPG and puzzle elements inspired by the glorious days of 16-bit!
Switch between various seasons on the fly, shoot and slash with your magic melee crossbow and snatch loot to unveil the mystery of the 5th seasons. A thrilling pixel art fable with rewarding super secrets, screen filling bosses and thriving exploration. This is 16-bit how you remember it!
- 5 SEASONS! Switch between various seasons to explore new areas, outfox enemies and uncover amazing secrets.
- MAGIC MELEE CROSSBOW! Wield a weapon like no other to shoot, slash, slide and switch seasons.
- FOXTASTIC FABLE! Help Rick the Fox uncover the mystery of the 5th season and bring back justice to the forests and its inhabitants.
- RETROTAINMENT! 16-bit how you remember it with gorgeous pixel art and a catchy chiptunes soundtrack.
- ACTION PLATFORMER! A thrilling adventure with engaging RPG elements, clever puzzles and pixel perfect platforming.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 15, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Platformer, Action, Arcade
- EuroVideo Medien
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright 2018 Bonus Level Entertainment UG. FOX n FORESTS is a trademark of Bonus Level Entertainment
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.