Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness
Dubbed the "funniest take on mystic doomsday cults in years", Fhtagn! is a text based adventure game, where choices matter!
Play as one of four cultists intent on destroying the world by summoning an Ancient Horror.
Decide how you will be preparing for the final ritual by visiting various locations in the unsuspecting town of Arkham and navigating iconic Lovecraftian events.
Battle investigators, gangs, corrupt cops and horrors from the Depths to bring about the end of the world!
This text-based adventure game boasts:
- 93 000 words.
- Across 113 events with 370 potential story outcomes.
- Fulfil 1 of 24 roles with 56 ritual feedback stories.
- 142 different character endings.
- Short and silly events in a Lovecraftian universe.
- Randomized stories based on location.
- Short gameplay, ideal for those downtime moments or while in a queue for another game.
- Non-linear gameplay.
Play cooperatively or be a backstabbing traitor.
This boardgame-esque game shines in local co-op with friends and it is a casual game that will provide loads of entertainment.
With snazzy graphics, betrayal is best served with a jazzy/swing soundtrack and neo-noir visuals.
Gameplay in a nutshell:
- You are a cultist intent on destroying the universe by summoning the Ancient One.
- You can play on your own or with up to 3 friends in couch co-op.
- You have 6 rounds to build up the required stats needed to use the ritual items, but you will need to figure out which stats those are through some trial and error.
- You can visit 1 location per round and attempt the Lovecraftian stories at that location, to improve your stats.
- Finally, put your stats to the test as you try to summon the Ancient One.
- Will everyone pass or fail or will one of you betray the rest and grab all the glory?
- Release date:
- August 12, 2021
- up to 4 players
- Adventure, Party, Board Game, Multiplayer
- Silesia Games
- Design Imps
- Game file size:
- 434 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Fhtagn! - Tales of the Creeping Madness © Design Imps. Licensed by Silesia Games Sp. z o.o.