Build and command your starbase in an endless journey. Choose every detail of your playstyle from hundreds of ships, weapons, modules and upgrades.
You are under attack!
Set in the captivating Event Horizon universe, this hardcore game puts you in control of a massive space fleet at war with over twelve alien factions. Make the best decisions in two crucial phases: strategic building and adrenaline-fueled battles.
You will have to trace your own path to victory from a large variety of possible items, features and actions. You should also travel to hunt giant space worms, investigate helpful beacons and scavenge wreckages for new assets.
There is no end to the game, the stronger you become, the stronger your enemies will be. The war lasts forever - defend your station at all costs!
- Over 100 unique spaceships - Progressively unlock them, from small frigates to capital vessels
- Fully modular ships - Change the internal layout to use different weapons, add more armor and much more…
- Massive fleet battles – Fly right into the action to defend your station against dozens of alien invaders
- Exploration - Scavenge wreckages and abandoned cargo for blueprints and scraps, encounter giant space worms
- Investigation - Travel to beacons to help cargo ships under attack or destroy an enemy space station
- Unlimited upgrades - Ships can be expanded and repainted for looks, and modules features can be upgraded
- Never-ending gameplay – Fight forever, the stronger your base is, the stronger are the invaders
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 13, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 150 MB
- Action, Adventure, Arcade, Role-Playing
- Drageus Games
- Supported Play Modes:
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2018 Pavel Zinchenko
© 2019 Drageus Games S.A.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.