EQI is a trippy first-person arcade game with spatial puzzles, and a synthwave soul.
You find yourself in a digital world that twists and changes around you, challenging your senses, focus, and reflexes. Interface with the great mystery and transcend.
- Explore and solve over 20 stages, increasing in size and difficulty.
- Control your own movement and shift the world around you.
- Solve puzzles, see through illusions, and master challenging obstacle courses.
- Immerse yourself in the electronic pulse of the game's OST.
- Release date:
- April 23, 2021
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle, Action, First-Person
- Game file size:
- 1.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
EQI name, game, imagery, and music (c) Adam "Chopin" Andrzejczak - Chopin et al.
HYPERSTRANGE name, and logo (c) Hyperstrange sp. z o.o.