Hug the ground and soar into the sky as you race towards the finish at lighting speed!
Drone Flight Race Game is now available!
Pilot a radio-controlled multicopter in this 3D air race game!
Fly freely over grassland, into tunnels, over canyons and more while completing in an air race over a variety of scenery using items and techniques!
Select your drone.
- Four types of drones are available.
- Each drone has a different style. Choose the drone that best fits your playing style and preferences. Pick a drone and start racing!
Soar freely through the skies.
- Piloting your drone is easy. Move the drone in every direction while enjoying the excitement of flying!
Play in two full modes!
- In CPU Battle, you compete with other drones and in Time Attack, you race against the clock to finish with the fastest time.
- Hone your bargaining skills for the best items in CPU Battle and sharpen your piloting techniques in Time Attack.
- Complete the different courses and become the top pilot!
[Use course power-ups!]
- Use course power-ups effectively to leave your rivals in the dust!
- Learn the layout of power-ups in each course and create your own strategies.
- Get items with special effects from item boxes during drone fights. Some items even disable the effects of power-ups. Decide when to use items and gain an advantage during the race!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 12, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Silver Star Japan
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.