Double Kick HeroesNintendo Switch
Butcher loads of zombies in Rhythm with METAL! Survive the wasteland fighting an epic freakshow!
Double Kick Heroes mixes a shoot'em up with a rhythm game!
Merging face-melting heavy metal rhythm riffs, with a high-octane zombie crushing shoot 'em up, Double Kick Heroes is like no game you've ever seen before!
You must survive on the highway to hell by killing monsters with your gundillac! Struggle through the 30 levels of total madness and escape from this nightmare! Only the power of Metal can save your band!
- Double Kick zombies in the face with insane Metal music!
- 30 tremendously f****king awesome quality Metal songs by a legendary video game AND Metal composer.
- Unlock new gear and pimp your Gundillac.
- Rodriguez infused background story about being weird guys and gals who live for Sex, Drugs and Heavy Metal.
- Explosions, rebels, militias, undeads, road-rage, madness, apocalypse. Ready to hit the fury road?
- The only f****king awesome rock and metal rhythm game for Nintendo Switch, what more!?
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Music, Action
- Headbang Club / Plug-In Digital
- Headbang Club
- Supported Play Modes:
©2019 Headbang Club.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.