Staying alive in the electro abyss
Do'nt Die, Mr. Robot! DX is a remixed version of the much-loved arcade bullet-hell avoid 'em up, completely remastered and rejuvenated for Nintendo Switch.
Deep in the electro-abyss lives a little robot who loves to eat exploding fruit. He also likes staying alive. That's where you come in…
Get the fruit. Avoid the enemies. Try not to die. (Spoilers: you will die)
- Classic arcade action! Trigger chains of exploding fruit to amass multipliers and score big Multiple game modes!
- Remix Mode: 50 unique missions to complete. The ultimate test of reactions and skill
- Arcade Mode: A never ending, different every time arena-based fun machine!
- Time Attack: Dying costs time and points in this intense race against the clock… so don't die!
- Chill Out Mode: Slows things down for when your nerves are too fried for full-on action
- New and improved visuals for sensory overload!
- Acid flavoured soundtrack! Including new music from C303PO
- Unlockable characters! Each with their own play styles
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Digerati 2018 / © Infinite State Games 2018
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.