Hack, slash and crush your enemies! Valhalla awaits!
Die for Valhalla! is an action RPG where you hack, slash and crush your enemies! Possess and take full control of heroes, monsters and other things to help Vikings save their realm!
You are a Valkyrie, from Old Norse valkyrja "chooser of the slain". You embark on a quest that will lead you through strange lands where Norse Mythology collides with Lovecraftian mythos. Sounds Weird? Well, because it is!
You can play solo or with friends locally (up to 4 players).
Two ways to enjoy the story:
There are two story modes in the game: Beat ‘Em Up and Rogue-lite.
- Beat ‘Em Up mode procedurally generates a larger world to explore with a more relaxed difficulty curve. You can revive your friends and the potions you find have useful or hilarious effects (or both).
- Rogue-lite mode generates a smaller world featuring steeper difficulty curve and permadeath. Some of the potions you find have malicious effects and you have to learn which ones to avoid in each run.
- Randomized levels generated from hand-picked modules.
- Action gameplay inspired by classic beat ‘em ups.
- More than 10 Viking Clans to discover and unlock . Each Clan has a special bonus and access to different Viking Classes.
- Each of the 7 Viking Classes comes with unique play styles and combos.
- Over 80 skills to choose from when leveling up your Valkyrie.
- Cute but bloodthirsty creatures will become your companions. Each has a different ability to aid you on your journey.
- Four player local co-op.
- Deathmatch Challenge : Battle other players in a free-for-all battle.
- Survival Challenge: Test your skills and compete with your friends.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 29, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- File Size
- 2.0 GB
- Action, Multiplayer, Adventure, Arcade
- Monster Couch
- Monster Couch sp. z o. o.
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Copyright © 2018 by Monster Couch sp. z o.o. All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.