Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Welcome to The Danger Games, where you'll dash, jump, fly, and shrinkatize your way to the finish!
In this insane race showdown of epic proportions, you'll play as the world's greatest secret agent, Danger Mouse, starring in Quark's latest reality TV show, The Danger Games. Speed through city streets, battle enemies, and dodge explosions as you struggle for first place! Will you make it to the finish line in one piece?!
Play as Danger Mouse, Jeopardy Mouse, Colonel K, Penfold, or a host of other lovable heroes and nefarious villains from the hit BBC show, Danger Mouse. Gain new character and item cards with each win that can be used to activate new attacks in races, or enhance and strengthen your characters.
The Danger Games on Nintendo Switch™ also supports up to 4 Joy-Con™ controllers on one device, so you can face off against your friends from the comfort of your living room (or anywhere else!).
* Pick up and race anytime, anywhere, against anyone on Nintendo Switch™!
* An epic multiplayer race battle that pits you against other players in real time
* Supports up to 4 Joy-Con™ controllers at once
* Compete against your friends (or your enemies)
* Try out an endless combination of characters and equipment from the Danger Mouse TV series
* Trade cards with your friends to build your race deck
* Collect cards to upgrade your characters and equipment
* Win trophies to claim your spot on the leaderboards
* An addicting game that you won't want to put down!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 13, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Racing, Action, Arcade, Party
- 9th Impact
- 9th Impact
Get even more from your games with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
This paid service gives you access to online play, a selection of NES™ games, cloud backup for your save data in compatible games, and more.
Learn more and sign up >
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online.
Danger Mouse™ Boat Rocker Rights
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.