Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition
Experiment. Die. Ascend.SEIZE FORBIDDEN TREASURES. SUMMON ALIEN GODS. FEED ON YOUR DISCIPLES.
Cultist Simulator is a game of apocalypse and yearning. Play as a seeker after unholy mysteries, in a 1920s-themed setting of hidden gods and secret histories. Perhaps you're looking for knowledge, or power, or beauty, or revenge. Perhaps you just want the colours beneath the skin of the world.
In this roguelike narrative card game, what you find may transform you forever. Every choice you make, from moment to moment, doesn't just advance the narrative - it also shapes it.
Become a scholar of the unseen arts. Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Craft tools and summon spirits. Indoctrinate innocents. Seize your place as the herald of a new age.
• Challenging roguelike gameplay - There is never only one history.
Cultist Simulator doesn’t hold your hand. Experiment, expire and transcend death with a story-driven legacy system. Over time you’ll learn enough to wrestle the game to its knees.
• Intense, immersive narrative – Combine cards to tell your own story.
A hefty novel’s worth of choice-based storytelling from the creator of Fallen London and Sunless Sea. There are many paths through this game of ambition, appetite and abomination, and many ways your tale can end.
• A rich Lovecraftian world – Corrupt your friends and consume your enemies.
Search your dreams for sanity-twisting rituals. Translate grimoires and glean their lore. Penetrate the realm of the Hours and win a place in their service. Cultist Simulator brings the peripheral horror of Lovecraft’s tales to an entirely new setting.
• Play with the DLCs - Expand your knowledge of the world.
Cultist Simulator: Initiate Edition includes the first three DLCs. New legacies, new mechanics, new characters, new endings.
- Dancer: Join the Bacchanal. Strip yourself of your skin. Earn immortality in an obscure cabaret.-
- Priest: Knock, and Ye Shall Be Opened. Open the minds and hearts of your congregation. Fan the fervour of zealots.
- Ghoul: Taste of the Graveyard’s Fruit. Paint the invisible arts in the colours of the dead. Consume the corpse of your followers to gain a little extra from their more interesting scars
- Release date:
- February 02, 2021
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Simulation, Strategy, Role-Playing
- Game file size:
- 479 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, German, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
The EXILE DLC
Europe, 1925. There's the invisible world... and then there's the invisible underworld. The reckoner mobs exist on the fringes of the possible. They traffic in the most precious commodity imaginable: life, apportioned and credited in the Cindered Tally of the Madrugad.
You were one of them. Now you're on the run, with nothing but the clothes on your back and a staggering fortune in borrowed years. The reckoner lord you betrayed is intent on extracting every heartbeat you've stolen - even if he has to track you across three continents.
Disappear into the mists of the Nameless Name of the Velvet... use your lethal loot to win favour and wealth and build a new life... or choose defiance, and attempt the impossible.
EXILE is a new expansion for Cultist Simulator which shatters and remakes all the rules you knew. BEWARE! EXILE’s mechanics are dramatically different from the main game. The strategies you learnt for Cultist Simulator won’t work here.
The EXILE DLC includes:
• One new Legacy: Forget the long familiar path to ascension. Travel across Europe and beyond. Call in old markers. Plunder haunted places. Cut deals with strange Names. Escape in the nick of time.
• Ten new Endings: Cunning; Patience; Agony; Obscurity; and that's not all. How will your flight end? What is victory, and what is defeat?
• Thirty-three cities: Budapest in the strange days of the Hungarian Regency. Kaunas in the grip of the Iron Wolf. Drink tea with poets in Meshad, or absinthe with artists in Granada. Amber Rostock, Red Vienna. Alexandria, and the Invisible Serapeum. The last days of the Nizhny Great Fair. Marrakech, for Glory. And many more…
HOW DO I BEGIN?
The EXILE legacy is always available if you've been claimed by Poppy in payment of a debt. You can also begin it directly from the menu screen.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
BE WARNED! This game has no tutorial -part of the challenge is figuring out how to play.It's hard, but keep trying, and you'll master it. Good luck!
2018 © Weather Factory