A mysterious tower with hundreds of branching paths to the top!
A hardcore action game with GBA-inspired graphics and a pulse-pounding techno soundtrack, Critadel offers a virtually limitless variety of weapon and item configuration options. With upgradeable playable characters and continuously reconfigured branching paths, it’s a game that’s different every time you play it!
• Three different playable characters (fearless fighter Nox, mysterious cultist Ahnushu and combat android Alice), each with their own unique starting weapons/items, upgradeable abilities and unlockable costumes
• 360° aiming cursor allows you to blast enemies in any direction
• Dodge-roll maneuver with limited invincibility for avoiding attacks
• Powerful weapons that can be purchased or found randomly in the tower
• Collectible artifacts that give passive bonuses when equipped
• Two types of in-game currency: crystals (found throughout the tower) and orbs (earned by defeating bosses)
• Two difficulty modes, plus a Boss Rush mode for replaying boss battles
- Release date:
- October 13, 2021
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Platformer
- Pixelian Studio
- Game file size:
- 248 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Spanish, Korean, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021 Nicalis, Inc. / Pixelian Studio