Coffee Talk is a coffee brewing and heart-to-heart talking simulator about listening to peoples’ problems and helping them by serving a warm drink or two.
Coffee Talk is a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock. It is a game that depicts lives as humanly as possible, while having a cast that is more than just humans.
Immerse yourself in the stories of alternative-Seattle inhabitants, ranging from a dramatic love story between an elf and a succubus, an alien trying to understand humans’ lives, and many others modern readers will find strongly echo the world around them.
The game features:
- Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races live together with humans in a modern world we will all find familiar
- Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers
- 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations
- An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul
- Release date:
- January 29, 2020
- 1 player
- Indie, Adventure, Other, Simulation, Communication
- Toge Productions
- Game file size:
- 829 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Korean, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright ©2020 Toge Productions