Please enter your date of birth
Chicken Rider is an endless runner game in which the player takes control of the young polar bear. The little bear is fighting for animal freedom. But during the attempt of chicken liberation, not everything is working according to the plan. Our hero accidentally turns on the alarm and he is forced to flee on the only one vehicle left… the chicken.
During the gameplay, the player will be able to use different crazy power-ups, among which you will find Squirrel Commando or a typical American redneck! After every run, the player will be able to buy different outfits for the bear and unlock new “mounts”!
* Super exciting gameplay – our heroes cannot stop even for a second or they will be caught!
* More than 70th different outfits – you can escape but you have to do it in style. The player will be able to change parts of the outfits freely.
* Wacky power-ups – Squirrel Commando, Tabasco sauce or a harvester that’s ones of the many power-ups available in the game.
* 7 different chickens -- in the game, there will be 7 different “mounts” available.
* 8 diverse levels – during their escape, our heroes will run through Area 51, typical American town and even to the one place that hasn't been corrupted by capitalism… SPAAAACE!
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Red Dev Studio S.A.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.