Chess Knights: Shinobi
An original turn-based puzzle game inspired by Chess. Become a Ninja in feudal Japan and prove your skills in the art of infiltration, sabotage and assassination.
Chess Knights: Shinobi is an original turn-based puzzle game inspired by Chess.
- All pieces move like in a chess game. You play as a Shinobi Knight who needs to move stealthy through a game board full of Samurai enemies;
- 50 hand-crafted levels with increasing complexity (+ 10 secret "surreal" levels. Can you find them?).
-Play in beautiful environments of ancient Japan in the Edo era;
- Originally composed soundtracks;
- A chess game without any chess. This is an original game concept for chess lovers and newcomers alike (you do not need to know any chess to play it).
- Release date:
- May 18, 2021
- 1 player
- Other, Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy
- QUByte Interactive
- Minimol games
- Game file size:
- 1.1 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
All rights reserved © 2021 Qubyte Interactive.