Carnival Games brings the party back for the entire family – now for the first time on Nintendo Switch! With both fan-favorite and brand-new mini-games all in one package, Carnival Games offers fun for everyone and can be played alone or with up to three others. Hit home runs, pile the highest stack of cakes, and take your horse to the finish line. 20 total mini-games will have you and your friends stepping right up to win again and again!
And with Nintendo Switch, the Carnival Games experience can be enjoyed wherever, whenever!
• A FUN VARIETY OF CARNIVAL GAMES FOR EVERYONE: Like a real-life county fair, Carnival Games bursts with exciting mini-games that you can play over and over. Classic mini-games such as shooting basketballs (“Swish”) and taking down unfriendly clowns (“Clowning Around”) are joined by brand new attractions like flying drone racing (“Light Speed”) and cosmic bowling (“Cosmic Strike”). With 20 total games Carnival Games is a fantastic time for all.
• CARNIVAL GAMES EVERYWHERE: With Nintendo Switch™ Console, Carnival Games is a game for everyone and for everywhere. Whether on the big screen or small screen, Carnival Games can be enjoyed wherever you want to play.
• A MULTIPLAYER PARTY: Bring your family and friends in on the fun for a true Carnival Games party. Up to 4 players can participate simultaneously, bumping up the level of excitement and competition in all 20 carnival mini-games.
• PLAY, WIN, GET REWARDS: Play games, win tickets, and trade them in for new outfits for your carnival guest characters. Dress them up to match your style or be as wild as you can with wacky headgear, shirts and bottoms.
© 2007-2018 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and its subsidiaries. Developed by Mass Media Games, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, 2K, Cat Daddy Games, Carnival Games®, and their respective logos are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Created with Unity. Portions of this program © 2005-2018 Unity Technologies. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2018 by RAD Game Tools Inc. Made with Master Audio™ by Dark Tonic™. Nintendo Switch is a trademark of Nintendo. All other marks are property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.