Bubsy: Paws on Fire is the game Bubsy was born to star in, on the platform built just for him (not really).
From the developers of the BIT.TRIP series comes Bubsy: Paws on Fire!, the latest and greatest in bobcat-based gaming.
Oinker P. Hamm is determined to capture every animal in the universe for his “Amazootorium.” Bubsy, fearing mostly for himself, is just as determined to stop him. Two archrivals, stitched together by the cruel knitting needles of fate. No matter who emerges victorious, there is one thing we know for certain: There’s going to be a whole lot of yarn along the way.
So, so much yarn.
• Four playable characters, each with their own unique mechanics! Fly and shoot your way through the air as The Woolie, take it underground with Arnold’s bonus levels, or run your way to victory with Bubsy and Virgil Reality!
• An all-new story featuring the unlikely alliance between Bubsy and his archrivals, The Woolies!
• Over 100 levels set across three different worlds!
• Three boss battles!
• A unique combo system and set of leaderboards for every character!
• A shop with costumes and cosmetics, all of which players can unlock just by playing the game. There are no in-game purchases!
• Unique character dialog for every level!
• A variety of collectible types, ensuring maximum replayability!
• The return of Oinker, Terri, Terry, and many other characters from previous Bubsy incarnations! We even have Virgil Reality from the Bubsy cartoon pilot—we dug deep!
• Full Audio: English; Interface and subtitles: English, Spanish, French, Italian, German, Chinese
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 29, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 1.9 GB
- Action, Adventure, Platformer
- UFO Interactive
- Supported Play Modes:
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Published by Accolade. ©2019 Billion Soft (Hong Kong) Limited. Accolade is a registered trademark of Billion Soft (Hong Kong) Limited. ©2019 Choice Provisions. All rights reserved. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.