Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition
Discover the co-op shooter-looter that started it all, crammed with content and enhancements! Equip bazillions of guns as one of 4 trigger-happy mercenaries, each with unique RPG skills. Take on the lawless desolate planet Pandora in pursuit of powerful alien technology: The Vault. With new weapons, visual upgrades, all 4 add-on packs and more!
- Bazillions of Guns: Rocket-launching shotguns, enemy-torching revolvers, SMGs that fire lightning rounds, and tons more.
- Radical Art Style: Traditional rendering combined with hand-drawn textures give Borderlands its iconic style.
- Intense Vehicular Combat: Behind the wheel, engage in frenetic vehicle-to-vehicle combat.
- Co-op Frenzy: Online or together on the couch.
- Release date:
- May 29, 2020
- up to 4 players
- Action, First-Person, Role-Playing
- Take-Two Interactive
- Turn Me Up Games
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, English, Italian, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
©2020 Gearbox. Published and distributed by 2K Games, Inc. Gearbox and Borderlands, and the Gearbox Software and Borderlands logos, are registered trademarks of Gearbox Enterprises, LLC. 2K and the 2K logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® Engine, Copyright 1998-2014, Epic Games, Inc. All rights reserved. Unreal® is a registered trademark of Epic Games, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software, © 2013 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System and Firelight Technologies. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997- 2020 by RAD Game Tools Inc. Uses Oodle. Copyright © 2008- 2020 by RAD Game Tools Inc. Bink Video and Oodle are registered trademark of RAD Game Tools Inc. Portions hereof © 2002-2008 by NVIDIA® Corporation. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.