Freedom is Control
After decades of toil, an old machinist plots his escape from the oppressive grasp of the Communist regime. Through hidden passages, shadow and grief, he struggles. Ingenuity, reflexes and deception are his tools. Along the road, he befriends the most unlikely creature, an abandoned little robot. Could they escape this bleak and deadly world, together?
- Unravel the puzzles buried within the oppressive atmosphere of a dystopian dictatorship
- Harness the power of a stolen designator tool to manipulate both man and machine
- Befriend a lonely lost robot and earn its loyal companionship
- Take your shot at overthrowing a Communist State inspired by real world events
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 14, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Puzzles, Platformer, Action, Adventure
- Sand Sailor Studio
- Sand Sailor Studio
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
BLACK THE FALL ©2017 Sand Sailor Studio Srl. All rights reserved. Developed and published by Sand Sailor Studio Srl. BLACK THE FALL, SAND SAILOR and the SAND SAILOR STUDIO logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sand Sailor Studio Srl. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.