Backworlds is a multi-dimensional puzzle platform game in which you explore by painting. Solve environmental conundrums by using each world’s physical properties!
Backworlds is a multi-dimensional puzzle platform game in which you explore by painting. Move between two parallel worlds, each with its own unique set of properties, using your brush to flow seamlessly from one to the other. Solve environmental conundrums by using each world’s physical properties to your advantage, and use your own creativity to craft original solutions to the game’s puzzles.
• Unique painting puzzle mechanic - let creativity flow in your solutions
• Non-linear - choose your own path to explore and play
• 4 distinct worlds - each with their own atmosphere and mechanics
• Boss levels and secrets
• Beautiful soundtrack by BAFTA nominated composer David Housden
• Unleash your creativity with new touch screen support
• Control your brush with the built-in gyroscope
- Release date:
- May 20, 2021
- 1 player
- Platformer, Puzzle
- Skymap Games
- Logic Ember Limited
- Game file size:
- 254 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Copyright 2021 Logic Ember Limited, All Rights Reserved.