Archaica: The Path Of Light
Manipulate artifacts from an ancient civilization to solve challenging puzzles.
As the Light Bearer, your quest is to walk the legendary Path of Light and explore an ancient and beautiful world.
The light is the key to open the secrets of this mysterious civilization.
You have to understand how various devices work to manipulate the lasers and direct them into the right triggers:
- Tesseract: deflects the path of light
- Divider: separates the laser in two beams
- Converter: modifies the light color
- Teleport: brings light into another Teleport
- Spherule: moves platforms to change the level’s layout
- And many more to discover...
You will often have to bend your logical thinking and perceptions to combine the powers of the artifacts and solve the unique challenge of every riddle.
Key Features of Archaica: The Path of Light:
- Dive into the captivating aesthetic of a mysterious civilization. Every place has a singular design and encourages further exploration.
- Challenge your logical thinking to manipulate a lot of different devices, combine their use and solve riddles. Each level is based on a separate mind-bending idea.
- Discover an intriguing narrative. Unveil pieces of the story by finding hieroglyphs or by completing harder levels
- Release date:
- April 24, 2020
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Board Game, Strategy
- Drageus Games
- Game file size:
- 1.6 GB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, Spanish, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2017 TwoMammoths
© 2020 Drageus Games S.A.