The ultimate edition of the award-winning cyberpunk adventure, enhanced for the Nintendo Switch™!
Introducing the ultimate edition of the cyberpunk thriller that has captivated players around the world!
2064: Read Only Memories INTEGRAL features all of the original content featured in previous releases, enhanced and expanded with a host of brand new content and features exclusive to Nintendo Switch™.
When Turing, the world’s first sapient machine, teams up with a struggling journalist, the unlikely duo find themselves drawn into the shadows behind the dazzling lights of Neo-San Francisco. The secrets they uncover could shake the very foundations of society, and some powerful people would stop at nothing to keep them quiet.
2064: Read Only Memories INTEGRAL fuses old and new: a classic-style adventure game with lush pixel art and catchy electronic soundtrack, but which explores modern-day issues of individuality, freedom, and identity. Explore a colorful future metropolis, meet fascinating and diverse characters, and get to the bottom of a deadly conspiracy.
Think very carefully about your choices—you never what consequences they will have further down the line!
- A fascinating, multi-layered storyline with branching pathways and multiple endings based on your choices.
- Play through the new side-story PUNKS, exclusive to Nintendo Switch™!
- HD Rumble brings the experience into the palms of your hands.
- Voice-acted by a star-studded cast including Melissa Hutchison and Dave Fennoy (Telltale’s The Walking Dead), Erin Yvette (Oxenfree), Austin Creed (WWE’s Xavier Woods), and internet stars Jim Sterling (Jimquisition) and SungWon Cho (ProZD).
- Hang out with your favorite Neo-SF locals in the extended “Endless Christmas” epilogue.
- Exclusive extra features includes 55-page digital artbook, soundtrack, trailers, and more!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 26, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 MidBoss, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.