Play with everybody at once. Anywhere. Anytime.
12 orbits doesn't require any prior knowledge, preparation time or additional controllers. Your left and right Joy-Con, or even the touch screen alone, are all you need for any number of players. The only limit is how close you'd like to be together.
12 orbits is colorful, friendly, fun, and sometimes a little chaotic. You will score goals, color spheres, defend your territory and try to grow as long as possible in 4 varied game modes. It’s you against all comers, or grouped as teams.
With simple rules and only one button per player, 12 orbits can be taught to anyone in no time. You can set up a new game in a matter of seconds, even for 12 players. And since each round only lasts about 5 minutes, there's always time for another quick match!
- Local multiplayer for everybody at once. Anywhere. Anytime.
- Play versus or in teams in 4 varied game modes
- Choose from 20 maps and 5 modifiers
- Setup is done in seconds, even for 12 players
- The basic mechanics are simple and can be picked up very quickly
- …yet strategy and teamwork become more important the longer you play
- Includes colorblind mode, so that everybody can join in
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 27, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 12 players
- Party, Action, Arcade, Sports
- Roman Uhlig
- Roman Uhlig
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Roman Uhlig
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.