Fight! Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers has arrived
One of the most iconic fighting games of all time has returned! Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers features all of the classic characters, new single player and multiplayer modes, and two new fighters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken. Here are some of the all-new enhancements.
- A stellar line-up of characters, including all of the original fighters and bosses, the characters added in Super Street Fighter II, and two brand-new characters: Evil Ryu and Violent Ken.
- Choose between classic pixel-art graphics or new HD graphics created by UDON Entertainment.
- “Way of the Hado” mode is a new first-person single player experience where players use the Joy-Con controller’s motion controls to fight their way through the Shadaloo army.
- Team-up with a friend in a new 2v1 mode. The two of you will take on the CPU, so try to sync up your attacks!
- Battle challengers in local multiplayer or take the fight online in Ranked and Casual matches.
- Browse through a beautiful 250+ page digital art book featuring over 1,500 illustrations of Street Fighter’s 30-year history.
If you’re interested in learning more about the game, or purchasing the digital version, please click here.