Entangle yourself in a mystery set deep in the Wyoming wilderness
The year is 1989.
You are Henry and have retreated from your messy life to work as a fire lookout in the Wyoming wilderness. Your supervisor Delilah is available to you at all times over a small, handheld radio—your only contact with the world you've left behind. But when something strange draws you out of your lookout tower and into the forest, you’ll explore a wild and unknown environment, facing questions and making choices that can build or destroy the only meaningful relationship you have.
- A stunning and beautiful wilderness environment that expands as you explore
- A story where the choices you make shape the narrative and build relationships
- An edge-of-your-seat mystery with a thrilling story and award winning script
- A spectacular wilderness environment with secrets and discoveries to be made over every hill
- Living, breathing characters brought to life by Cissy Jones (The Walking Dead: Season 1) and Rich Sommer (Mad Men)
- A stirring original soundtrack
If you would like to buy the game, or see additional information, please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/firewatch-switch.