Mix and match pilots, wings, weapons, and hulls to defend the Atlas star system in Starlink: Battle for Atlas
The Atlas Star System is under threat from Grax and the Forgotten Legion, an evil robot force. It’s up to you and your band of interstellar pilots to free Atlas! Starlink: Battle for Atlas offers a whole new gameplay experience: pick your pilot, build your own modular Starship, mount it onto the controller and see it come to life in-game instantly.
Starlink: Battle for Atlas offers players a new, customizable gameplay experience.
• Fully customize your starship: Be as creative as you’d like--mixing and matching pilots, hulls, wings, and weapons to assemble your ideal starship. Changes to your physical ship instantly appears in-game, allowing you to immediately jump into battle.
• Explore an entire star system: Travel throughout the Atlas Star System, seamlessly visiting exotic alien worlds with their own ecosystem and wildlife. Just remember, space is a dangerous place – not all planets will be hospitable to you. Enemies that you encounter will react intelligently and fight back.
• Get creative in combat: Build your own unique playstyle. Experiment with different abilities, weapon types, and status effects to discover and unleash devastating combos.
• Exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™ system: Fox McCloud appears as a special guest pilot in the game, teaming up with the Star Initiative to help stop the Forgotten Legion. Players have the opportunity to explore the Atlas Star System in Fox’s Arwing, a high-performance combat spacecraft.
• Every choice you make in Starlink: Battle for Atlas has an impact, evolving the world based on your actions. Choose wisely, and fight to stop Grax and the Forgotten Legion!
If you would like to purchase the game, please visit https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/starlink-battle-for-atlas-digital-edition-switch.