Version 2.5.0 of the Fire Emblem Heroes game was released!
Updates to the Arena
The following changes were made to encourage even more players to test their teams in the Arena:
- The chain bonus will have a max of five consecutive victories instead of a max of seven.
- You can earn rewards for consecutive victories called Chain Rewards. These rewards, which include Orbs, can be earned once per season.
The updated Arena opens on 5/9/18 at 12:00 a.m. Afterward, seasons will run for the usual period, starting on Tuesday at 12:00 a.m. and ending on Monday at 3:59 p.m.
Tutorial and Playability Improvements
Improvements are being made to help new players ease into Fire Emblem Heroes after just starting out. To celebrate the improvements to the tutorial, Thanks for Playing Gift will be given out to players who started playing from version 2.4.0 and earlier, allowing you to improve your Heroes in the same way as in the new tutorial. Visit the Home screen to pick up your presents.
The Thanks for Playing Gift includes the following:
- 4-star Hero Takumi: Wild Card
- A set of materials allowing you to unlock the potential of initial allies to 4-star: 13,200 Hero Feathers and more!
And more updates!
- Heroes who are defeated in battle will no longer lost the SP and EXP they gained in that battle.
- The SP and EXP earned in maps that have already been cleared will no longer be reduced by half.
- Skill description text was revised to be easier to understand and more consistent.
- New Weapon Skills
- New options in Weapon Refinery
- Minor improvements to future Tap Battle events
- Improvements to Rival Domains
Also, exciting events and promotions are lining up after the 2.5.0 update
- Fire Emblem Heroes Quiz Reward: 5/10/18 at 12:00 a.m. to 6/9/18 at 11:59 p.m.
Everyone is getting 10 Orbs and 5,000 Hero Heathers as the reward from the Fire Emblem Heroes Quiz event held on the Japanese official Twitter account from April 27th through May 6th! The reward will appear in your Present List as a Special Log-In Bonus.
- Special Orb Promo: May: 5/10/18 at 12:00 a.m. to 5/23/18 at 11:59 p.m.
In the May edition, you can get 15 Orbs + 6 Bonus Orbs and get 60 Sacred Coins as an additional bonus gift! Note that Bonus items can be collected from your Present List after purchase.
- New Heroes: Genealogy: 5/10/18 at 12:00 a.m. to 5/20/18 at 11:59 p.m.
New Heroes from the Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War game are here!
Ares: Black Knight, Lene: Yearning Dancer, and Ishtar: Thunder Goddess are available as a part of a 5-star summoning focus!
But that’s not all… These new Heroes also appear in a story map: Book II, Chapter 9, Hellfire. These are even related limited-time special quests available as well.
Also, with a Log-In Bonus to celebrate these new Heroes, you can receive Orbs up to 10 times just by logging in daily!
- Update – Special Maps: Rival Domains: 5/12/18 at 12:00 a.m. to 5/18/18 at 11:59 p.m.
You’ll earn a bonus for defeating foes with armored allies. You can create a brigade and try to destroy the enemy fortress!
- Illusory Dungeon: Sanctuary of the Mages: 5/12/18 at 12:00 a.m. to 6/10/18 at 11:59 p.m.
March on and defeat your enemies in Tap Battle! It’s easy-to-play battle game where you time your taps to the on-screen action and explore a 100-floor dungeon. You can even use Heroes who have not yet been leveled up, so feel free to choose your four favorite Heroes.
When the event starts on 5/12/18 at 12:00 a.m., there will be eight stages available, making it possible to reach floor 40. Every day until 5/15/18 at 12:00 a.m., four stages (a total of 20 floors) will be added.
Play every day to earn rewards! Strive to reach the deepest floor when it opens on 5/15/18 at 12:00 a.m.
- Blessed Gardens: New Map: starting on 5/13/18 at 12:00 a.m.
This time the Colonnade of Wind has been added. Visit it using four Heroes who are either Wind-type Legendary Heroes or Heroes with a Wind blessing!
- Grand Hero Battle: 5/14/18 12:00 a.m. to 5/22/18 at 11:59 p.m.
From the Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War game, a new Grand Hero, Julius: Scion of Darkness, is waiting in Special Maps. Crush the cruel prince on the battlefield to make him your ally!
- Grand Conquests – Pre-Registration Open!: Starting on 5/17/18 at 4:00 a.m.
The event where three armies fight to control territory begins: Grand Conquests!
Tap Events and then Grand Conquests, and you can pre-resister for the event before it begins.
For more information about Fire Emblem Heroes, visit the official site.