You might be eligible to receive this limited-edition pin set—find out how!
The Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary activities are coming to an end soon and it’s time to check how many Super Mario themed My Nintendo missions you’ve completed! Visit the official Super Mario website and see whether you’ve become eligible to receive the limited-edition Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Pin Set #2.
A total of 15 missions, including the “Purchase the Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury game” mission, must be completed before March 31 in order to be eligible to receive the pins.
This set includes Mario from the following games as well as the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary logo pin:
- Super Mario Sunshine™
- Super Mario Galaxy™
- New Super Mario Bros.™ U
- Super Mario™ 3D World
- Super Mario Odyssey™
(Pin sets are available in limited quantities and while supplies last.)
Looking for more missions to complete? Check out some of these:
- Check out the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Exclusives on the Nintendo Online Store
- Visit https://store.nintendo.com/ and check out the exclusive, limited edition collection of apparel and more commemorating the Super Mario Bros. 35th anniversary. Be sure to find the My Nintendo mission call-out on the page and follow the instruction to complete this mission and earn 100 My Nintendo Platinum Points.*
- Find the 5 hidden stickers on the Super Mario™ 3D World + Bowser's Fury website
- Complete this mission by finding the 5 hidden stickers on the Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury website and earn 100 Platinum Points.*
- Create a Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit™ racer ID
- To complete this mission, visit the Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit website and make your own Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit racer ID.
For a full list of missions available, check out the official Super Mario website.
* A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply: https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point.