Now available! Squad up with adorable Pikmin and save your planet in Pikmin 3 Deluxe!
Command a capable crop of different types of Pikmin™ to strategically overcome obstacles, defeat creatures, and find food for your famished home planet! You can even bring a second player along to divvy up tasks as you explore a world that seems larger than life from a pint-sized perspective.
Pikmin at your pace
Return to your ship before time runs out, or you (and your Pikmin) could be in big trouble. If you prefer a more casual approach, a variety of difficulty settings, lock-on targeting, and optional hints have been newly added. With less pressure, you have more time to strategically command your Pikmin and take in the lush scenery.
Different Pikmin have different abilities and strengths, so you’ll have to think about which ones to grow (and throw). For example, winged Pikmin can fly, while blue Pikmin can breathe underwater. By strategically choosing the right Pikmin and changing between the three captains (or coordinating with a second player), you can work efficiently to collect fruit and grow your Pikmin squad.
You can watch the launch trailer for Pikmin 3 Deluxe here.
- Befriend different types of Pikmin and strategically use them to overcome obstacles, defeat enemies and more.
- More difficulty options, lock-on targeting, and optional hints make it easier for newcomers to learn and play.
- Play new side-story missions featuring Olimar and Louie exploring planet PNF-404.
- Work cooperatively in Story or Mission mode with a friend or go head-to-head in Bingo Battle.
- If you want to try the game out first, download the Nintendo eShop demo to sample Story mode, Mission mode, and co-op play.
You can purchase the game, download the demo, or learn more about the exciting world of Pikmin via the official site.