Available now! Celebrate 35 years of brawlin’ with a collection of 10 classic Capcom fighting games
Lookin’ for a(n in-game) fight?! Well, you may want to grab your fight stick*, because Capcom is packin’ a punch with 10 fighting game classics in one super collection!
Capcom Fighting Collection features legends from Capcom's competitive arcade gaming history, faithfully reproduced to play like they did back in the arcades. Whether you played them in the arcade or are experiencing them for the very first time, this collection includes additional settings to improve your at-home game play, online** modes for all 10 titles, concept art, over 400 music tracks, and more.
• Darkstalkers: The Night Warriors (originally released in 1994)
• Cyberbots: Full Metal Madness (originally released in 1994)
• Night Warriors: Darkstalkers’ Revenge (originally released in 1995)
• Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo (originally released in 1996)
• Red Earth (originally released in 1996)
• Vampire Savior: The Lord of Vampire (originally released in 1997)
• Vampire Hunter 2: Darkstalkers’ Revenge (originally released only in Japan, 1997)
• Vampire Savior 2: The Lord of Vampire (originally released only in Japan, 1997)
• Super Gem Fighter Mini Mix (originally released in 1997)
• Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition (originally released in 2004)
Online modes: Players can aim for the top of the global leaderboards in ranked matches, create a lobby with friends for casual games, or just spectate some exciting matches. Online modes are supported with a robust rollback netcode which offers a strong and stable online experience.
First-timers welcome: First-time players can try beginner-friendly features, such as training mode (also great for perfecting your combos) and one-button special move control options. You can also save mid-fight and load any time for a quick do-over.
The Museum: This archive features more than 500 pieces of official art, concept art, and design documents, plus over 400 music tracks. You can even hang out and mosey around the museum while waiting for online matches.
*Fight sticks are not necessary to play this collection…but they are fun!
**Any Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online features. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online