Every Section Has an Equal and Opposite Reflection
It’s the game that’ll have you walking on the ceiling and looking up at the floor! VVVVVV is a challenging 2D action/platformer with one deceptively simple gameplay mechanic: Without the ability to jump, Captain Viridian must rely on inverting gravity to advance through hundreds of rooms and solve the puzzles he encounters therein.
This love letter to the days of 8-bit home computer games features amazing retro gameplay, a genuinely classic visual aesthetic and an earworm chiptune soundtrack created by Swedish musician Magnus Palsson.
• Open-world environment with six unique areas
• 20 collectable trinkets scattered throughout the massive game world
• Abundant checkpoints to reduce the chances of having to repeat areas you’ve already cleared
• Multiple game modes, including Time Trials and No Death Mode
• New local cooperative multiplayer mode
• Silky smooth frame rate (60 fps)
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©2017 Nicalis, Inc.