This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
A live-action interactive romantic comedy sequel
Ten Dates is the sequel to the interactive rom-com, Five Dates, taking place in the post-pandemic world.
Misha, a millennial from London in search of that elusive in-person connection, tricks her best friend Ryan into going to a speed dating event with her. Each with their own five potential matches, Misha and Ryan must pluck up the courage and turn on the charm to date wildly different personalities.
Throughout the game, your choices and interactions will either strengthen or weaken your relationship with your date. Amidst a branching, multi-directional chain of conversation topics and deep-dive questions, Misha and Ryan are faced with ice-breaker games, awkward scenarios and unexpected truths. Will either find love?
From the publishing studio that brought you Five Dates, The Complex, The Bunker, Bloodshore, The Shapeshifting Detective, Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? And many more!
- A live-action romantic comedy, directed by Paul Raschid (Five Dates, The Complex)
- Choose who you play and explore a connection with a diverse set of characters
- Discover up to 10 successful endings with multiple failing scenarios from over 12 hours of filmed footage
- Real-time Relationship Status Tracking that influences the story as you play
- Streamer Mode – Pause your choices to interact with your community
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2022 Wales Interactive Ltd. Wales Interactive and Wales Interactive Logo are trademarks of Wales Interactive Ltd. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.