With Eldritch horrors having been unleashed by the outer-worldly Citadel, your job is to rid London of its terrors and defeat the Navigator!
Usurper is a Metroidvania Action-RPG. With Eldritch horrors having been unleashed by the outer-worldly Citadel, your job is to rid London of its terrors and defeat the Navigator! Use the new "Guard" system that rewards skillful play and accuracy to uncover the massive structure and defeat the nightmares lurking within.
This sequel to Skautfold: Shrouded in Sanity does not require knowledge of the previous game. Recently re-crowned Empress Eleanor has assembled the royal forces and her four most loyal Knights to enter the Citadel in hopes of learning more, and hopefully finding a way to rid London of its terrors. Meanwhile, Waltham, leader of the Weimar, uses his own forces to ascend the Citadel and challenge its leader, the Navigator, for his own… purposes…
- A compelling story built around the unlikely alliance between a no-nonsense knight and the shadowy being that resurrected him;
- An original battle system built around "Guard", a skill that allows the player to charge through attacks and take risks, rewarding accurate timing and risk assessment;
- A massive and versatile interconnected world with countless shortcuts and a variety of diverse areas, from human towns to alien landscapes, grand libraries, ethereal gardens, an Eldritch engine, and a crashed spaceship;
- 8 different stats to spec into (along with stat reallocation) and over 90 different weapons and spells to create countless varieties of character builds;
- Special game modes such as no-guard, 1 HP, permanent-death, and built-in speedrunning.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© RED ART GAMES © Pugware Games All Rights reserved.