Dive into a great adventure in the classic handheld era!
In a world where humans and octopuses are at war, Tako is a pacifist little octopus who rescues a woman from drowning one stormy night. A fairy sees this act of bravery and grants him the ability to survive on land. As he travels across the world, Tako defies his family and his people to try to resolve conflicts between humans and octopuses, plunging him into the very roots of this dysfunctional world.
Tako will solve puzzles, turn enemies into platforms by spitting ink at them, explore mysterious dungeons and fight tenacious bosses on his mission to end the war between the undersea Octopus kingdom and the terrestrial Human realm. Will you help this brave octopus to spread his message of tolerance and teach both species to coexist in peace and unity?
- 6 worlds and more than 50 levels to explore
- 50 different hats that Tako can wear to gain special abilities
- Extensive character dialogue with many unique and memorable NPCs
- Side quests, puzzles, mini-games and 16 different dungeons to explore
- Multiple selectable palettes to change the game’s color scheme
Definitive Edition Features
- New difficulty modes and rebalancing of the original game
- Hint System, Auto palette option and more quality of life improvements
- Sound system to listen to the soundtrack composed by Marc-Antoine Archier
- New border images and additional content
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2014-2021 Christophe Galati