This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Embark on an unexpected journey and redeem yourself as a failed monster tamer in this strategy RPG!
Rainbow Skies is a strategy RPG presented in vibrant isometric style! Immerse yourself in a colorful world filled to the brim with murky dungeons and traditional turn-based battles. Tamable monsters and a variety of weapons, equipment and skills offer you a wide range of customization and character development possibilities. Tons of side quests, lively towns and exciting secrets to discover will keep you coming back for more!
It's a big day for Damion. Today is his final examination as a monster tamer, an important profession in his hometown, which is constantly threatened by monster attacks. However, after a terrible hangover, Damion completely messes things up and not only fails the examination but also destroys the monster compound. When he tries to cover up his mishap with his examiner Layne, things turn from bad to worse and through a number of unforeseen circumstances, they find themselves between the fronts of two rival superpowers.
• Follow the story of three young heroes and discover the value of friendship!
• Discover a vibrant world filled with memorable friends and foes.
• Engage in tactical turn-based combat and execute devastating skills!
• Breed and level up a wide variety of monsters to add to your party.
• Upgrade characters, weapons, equipment and battle skills!
• Dig up hidden treasures and find other valuable collectibles.
• Play a variety of mini games, including a turn-based fishing game!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited. All Rights Reserved.