Trash your opponents with up to 4 players or go it alone in this beat ‘em up that’s also a clean ‘em up!
In PixelJunk Scrappers, clean up the streets of Junktown and trash anyone who gets in your way!
Take on the role of the Scrappers, a squad of robot garbage collectors working to clean up a grimy city in the not-so-distant future. Sweep the streets alone or form the ultimate team with up to 4 players. Time is money in Junktown, so stack that trash high and toss to your squad to boost efficiency for bigger rewards.
Garbage collection is only part of the job! Robotic rivals will attack and interfere; it’s up to you to dispose of them while staying on schedule. Teamwork is key to maximizing efficiency and achieving high scores, unlocking new characters, and customization options.
- Battle rival garbage collectors in chaotic street brawls
- Explore 5 vibrant, uniquely themed areas with over 25 stages
- Master the art of fast and frantic garbage collecting, either solo or with up to 4 players
- Supports both Online and Local Cooperative Play
- Master multiple fighting styles and unlock a variety of melee and ranged weapons
- Customize your garbage truck with over 100 unique custom parts
- Unlock and recruit a variety of Scrappers for your roster
- Challenge your friends in fun and competitive mini-games
- Immerse yourself in a pop-art cyberpunk-world that draws inspiration from real-world Japan
PixelJunk Scrappers is a brand new game from Q-Games, the developers behind the legendary PixelJunk series, Star Fox Command, X-Returns, and many other classic titles!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Supported play modes
Game file size
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
© 2023 Q-Games