Six Mega Man classics come to Nintendo Switch!
Mega Man Legacy Collection is a celebration of the 8-bit history of Capcom’s iconic Blue Bomber. Featuring faithful reproductions of the series’ origins with the original six Mega Man games, the Legacy Collection will remind long-time fans and introduce newcomers to what made Mega Man such a popular and iconic character.
• Includes the six 8-bit classics that originally released on the Nintendo Entertainment System™ (Mega Man, Mega Man 2, Mega Man 3, Mega Man 4, Mega Man 5, and Mega Man 6)
• Explore the series’ history with rare concept art and original promotional materials in Museum Mode.
• Tackle stage remixes in Challenge Mode and compete against your friends for the fastest completion times on the online leaderboards.
• Unlock additional trials in Challenge Mode using the Mega Man amiibo™!
• A handy new Rewind feature gives players the option to instantly reverse gameplay, correcting unexpected pitfalls or deadly enemy encounters.
• The new Turbo CPU Speed feature also lets players take advantage of the performance power of Nintendo Switch™ to reduce slowdown when the action gets intense.
• The magic of Nintendo Switch™ allows you to play Mega Man at home or on the go!
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
More like this
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
©CAPCOM CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. MEGA MAN is a trademark and/or registered trademark of CAPCOM CO., LTD. in the U.S. and/or other countries.