Classic Racers Elite is the first of its genre, a pure time-attack racing game, that takes place in the 60's era.
A Hill Climb racing game where the goal is simple, you are at the bottom of the Hill and like in rally, you must climb to the top as fast as possible.
Enjoy the era of the iconic cars and drive them brutally to get the best of them.
Retrieve the feeling of racing to score the best time on the leaderboards of the many tracks available. Will you place 1st on the cross-platform online worldwide leaderboards?!
Full gameplay is over 4 hours, but there is big replay value potential with online leaderboards.
Simcade physic engine for a real car feeling, but with a simple approach and control.
• 4 car categories, from micro cars to F1.
• 12 Championships
• 17 unique locations for a total of 50 tracks (variations from the 17 tracks include reversed segment and Slaloms).
• Drive fantastic cars from the 60's.
• Cross-platform online worldwide leaderboards for each track. Free run mode for improving your times on the leaderboards.
• Car screams and exhaust spits flames! A maximum of hearing sensations.
• Balanced gameplay with simple cars to control in the early Championships and big power monsters towards the end.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Classic Racers Elite - Published by Funbox Media Ltd. “Funbox Media” and the Funbox Media logo are copyright and registered trademarks of Funbox Media Ltd. All rights reserved.