On stardate 2258.42, Talios, the main moon of our system was destroyed by an unknown mothership.
Binarystar Infinity is a 1-Bit Shoot ‘Em Up with a challenging experience reminding of the traditional Arcade Shmup classics, that can be experienced alone or with a friend, and with the particularity of being playable in vertical or horizontal scrolling mode. Offering handcrafted levels and bosses with modern fast action gameplay and smooth feedback controls, packaged in a stylized nostalgic 1-Bit graphic look (popularized by games like Downwell and Minit) with juicy FX. The game offers a challenging single player mode with levels run to be mastered, or a more relaxing co-op experience if you choose to play with a friend (Nightmarish if you decide to activate the Friendly Fire co-op option :D).
• Horizontal or Vertical scrolling mode
• Single player, Shared Screen Co-op
• 8 Missions with different dangers & biomes
• 8 Unique Bosses
• More than 20 different enemies & obstacles
• Engaging Weapons upgrade & Power-ups
• Auto fire & optional Co-op friendly fire
• Unlockable Survival & Boss Rush Modes
• Original Retro Electo / Dark wave Soundtrack by Christophe Leipp-Casallès
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021, developed by Ricci Cedric Design , published by Forever Entertainment S. A.