A Short Tale
This item will be sent to your system automatically after purchase.
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective in this first person point and click from the creators of Forever Lost!
"For anyone who just wants to play a game chock-full of fun and unusual puzzles while exploring a charming and nostalgia-inducing environment, A Short Tale provides plenty of entertainment for a few hours" -AdventureGamers
It’s been years since I lost Ben, so long yet it doesn’t seem long enough. I never thought I’d return here, to where everything started. Where everything ended.
Something’s calling me back to his room though; a presence I have not felt since…
Play as Jason as he explores his brother’s room from a new perspective. After wishing to be small again, to feel closer to his younger brother, Jason finds himself in a strange new world filled with larger than life furniture, troublesome obstacles, and less-than-helpful occupants.
• A first person point and click adventure game.
• Surprisingly large* world to explore, filled with puzzles to solve.
• Trademark Glitch humour and puzzles that will leave you screaming at us.
• Beautiful soundtrack perfectly suited to this bizarre world.
• The Glitch Camera to help you solve puzzles and keep track of clues.
• Lots of clues to find and puzzles to solve.
• Plenty of items to collect and fiendishly clever puzzles to solve!
• Loads of items to find and use!
• Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
*pun fully intended, naturally.
Software description provided by the publisher.
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
2012-2023 Glitch Games Ltd