Zapling Bygone is a twisted metroidvania starring a tentacular alien.
Play as an alien hive-mind who murders bosses, steals their abilities and wears their skulls.
Zapling Bygone is a twisted metroidvania where you murder your foes and steal their abilities by wearing their skulls.
Make every inch of the alien planet your playground as you learn its secrets and use them to your advantage. Take advantage of Zaplings sticky tentacles to fluidly jump and climb around the world.
- Kill your foes and steal their abilities by wearing their skulls.
- Find game-changing mutations that modify and enhance your abilities.
- Explore and conquer 6 biomes, each with their own enemies, bosses and backstory.
- Collect skull fragments that shine light on long dead civilizations.
- Collect the history of the planet in comic fragments.
Software description provided by the publisher.
Supported play modes
Digital best sellers
WARNING: If you have epilepsy or have had seizures or other unusual reactions to flashing lights or patterns, consult a doctor before playing video games. All users should read the Health and Safety Information available in the system settings before using this software.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.